Linen fabric clothes in summer are just the perfect choice, as it is probably the only fabric that allows the skin to breathe and gives a feeling of freshness even on a hot day.
It is not for nothing that linen textiles are considered one of the oldest in the world. Today, fashion designers use a wide variety of fabrics in their collections, but more and more attention is paid to naturalness, so linen has not abandoned the leading position for many years during the warm season.
Why is linen read as the highest quality fabric?
First of all, I would like to point out that linen is the highest quality fabric. It has longevity as well as a positive effect on human health. Linen allows the skin to breathe, maintain a normal body temperature at all times of the year. Ideal to wear linen clothes in the summer, as they absorb moisture and sweat perfectly, adapt to body temperature, and therefore cool or warm.
Linen fashion top
As the clothes of plain, one-color fabrics, which stand out with their details and fashionable colors, are becoming more and more popular at present, the designers of the company.
Dresses and blouses or linen shorts in the new collection – either bright, modern colors, the most popular of which is green, or pastel tones, natural earth tones.
How take care of linen rubles?
In order to take advantage of all the best properties of linen, enjoy the longevity and quality of products, it is necessary to know the most important details and tricks on how to care for linen products.
- Linen can be washed by hand, machine, dry cleaned. Bleaching detergents are suitable for white linen, but colored fabric should be washed with mild detergents or mild soap. Chlorine-containing bleaches are also not recommended as they can damage the fabric structure.
- If you are washing the machine, do not overload it: the linen product must move freely. Otherwise, it may become streaked. Just note that if any other material is included in the linen, the properties of that auxiliary material must also be taken into account when washing. Linen products must be rinsed thoroughly during both machine washing and hand washing.
- Linen clothes can be dried in a dryer, also in a natural way. After washing, the linen will be wrinkled, so the washed and lightly wrinkled fabric must be hung properly so that it does not wrinkle evenly during drying. As the flax dries very quickly, it is important to dry it in time and do not allow it to dry out, otherwise it will be very difficult to iron.
- Now it is especially fashionable to twist linen clothes into a snowball and leave to dry (this is especially recommended for scarves, long skirts or dresses). This produces the effect of a “beautifully” wrinkled garment, which is becoming increasingly popular.
- Linen fabrics are best ironed when they are still a little damp: first of all, they will smooth out better, and you will not need additional watering during ironing. It is recommended to iron from the wrong side of the fabric, thus protecting the linen surface from smoothness, gloss and color fading. Use a hot iron (3 dots) with steam to smooth out wrinkles. After ironing, leave the linen products slightly damp and hang in a cool, dry, well-ventilated room to dry completely. And if the flax still wrinkles during wear, know that this is not a defect, but a flax effect.